Monday, March 2, 2009

Beautiful Blogland

I can get so lost reading and admiring everyone's beautiful blogs. So inspiring!!! I love all the pictures and am so jealous of the gorgeous layouts! I 've got to be one of the world's worst photographers so I don't take as many pictures as I'd like. When I want some really good shots for my scrapbooking or framing I usually hand the camera to my youngest son. He always manages to get the shots that I'm looking for. I would like to say I could get him to give me some lessons but, I'm sure that's the last thing he feels like doing with his spare time. It can't hurt to ask, right? It's either that or the old trial and error method. It works for most everything else. Yes, I want to get some good photos together to post here. I'm so wanting my blog to look pretty and more personalized. I really want to get rid of the pink background but when I tried to change it when I first got it up there I couldn't remove it. I haven't tried to mess with it lately...been to busy with all my other projects...of course too many at one time, as usual!! I just painted my old knotty pine nightstand. I haven't done a project like that in a while and I don't think I did the best job the last time I tried it. This time I think I did a little better and I actually like the way it came out!! I didn't take any pictures and I wish I did. I have more pieces to redo so I will practice the photography and get something posted as soon as I can get my camera back from my oldest son. And I have to work on redesigning my blog layout! Yeah, just add that to my list of projects. I'm not looking forward to that one cause as I've mentioned before...I'm not as tech savvy as I would like to think.
Well, I can still wander around all the other blogs and dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment