Friday, February 27, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Well...the office is now officially in the upstairs bedroom and the Master is officially in the downstairs bedroom. The downstairs bedroom...despite it's size... won out for the "Master" ...(I still love calling it that...lol) because the attached bath is just too luxurious to give up. So up the stairs went the desk, bookcase, sewing table and of course the boxes of sewing and craft stuff came out of the Family Room! AAAhhh! Though my husband and sons are very tired of moving things. The Vaughan family tradition of furniture twirling is very fun...but can be tiring for those doing the heavy twirling...sorry guys.

Now to the task of putting it all together and making it work while still looking sooo fabulous!!!

Then it's on to doing the bedroom downstairs...

Then the Family room needs a little makeover...

Hold it...that's getting ahead of myself... my girl at the paint store told me to be careful or I would end up repainting the whole house again...I swore I wouldn't...she so knows her stuff!

Focus, Jess...the office!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment