Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time to Pretty up My Blog!!

I've been so obsessed with keeping up with following my favorite blogs that I'm not working on my office project (and a multitude of other things I'm working on simultaneously + life in general). I guess I'm so infatuated with all of your beautiful blogs that I'm absorbing much inspiration. And I must say I haven't been this inspired in awhile. So it's a good thing. All good things come with time. The one thing I must get on is the photo thing...that's the beauty in the blogs. I love the reading...but I so love the beautifully inspiring images! I must start that..getting some good shots and getting them up here. My blog is so plain and univiting! It will get better. I'm committing to that.

Anyway, I brought in my hubby's old childhood dresser for the new paint job...can't wait til I see how this one comes out. I absolutely must take some before and afters of this project. I'm right here and now commiting to getting some photos on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment