Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Final Few Episodes of "As The Furniture Twirls"

I don't think I can believe it myself, but, I think I'm almost finished with this season of "As The Furniture Twirls". We may be coming up on our last few episodes. As some of you know, from previous posts, furniture twirling is a long standing Vaughan family tradition. This particular twirling event has been a little harder on my sons, as their Dad is getting a little old for the sport.

Yes, I've just about got the "mini- master" and the new office pulled together...under budget (well the imaginary budget, that is). Unfortunately, I haven't finished on schedule. Never thought that was gonna really happen, did you...it never does.

A few blinds to hang, a tie-up shade sewing project (I think the Nester would call it a "window mistreatment"), the cork board to put together, and maybe hooking up the new printer in the office might be a nice touch...considering the fact that the need for my own printer is how this whole thing got started...the printer wouldn't fit on the little writing desk with my lap top...which no longer fit in the corner of my tiny little bedroom...and before you know it... I need an entire room (well...wanted an entire room)!

I have been taking pictures as I go along, but have I mentioned...I am a terrible photographer...yes, I think I have mentioned that. And have I mentioned that I'm not very savvy with the photo software, either...yes, I think I've mentioned that, too.

I would love to take some digital photography classes, but that's not in the imaginary budget!

I will do my best over the next few days (did I say days...that might be a little premature) to get the final pics taken and uploaded. I hope the pics come out half as good as I think the rooms came out!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment