Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Neat Freak's Decorating Dilema

AAAhhhrrrg!! I am such a visual person that I can't see beyond the boxes in the new office to figure out the finishes!!! I just want to get them the heck out of there or I feel like I'll never be able to finish. Problem is, though... I need to take stock of my stuff (which is in the boxes) to determine my storage needs. And of course I want to coordinate my storage containers to the rooms decor. I know I have to make a mess to do this. Always a problem for the neatnik that I am. There's nowhere to do this without it being in the way somewhere while I make a list of storage containers. Did I mention the rooms in my home are probably the smallest on the planet earth!! It's driving me nuts!!! I suppose I will have to do the inventory taking in the office itself. Which was the original plan. It will just look so bad during the process and I never have time to finish it all at once of course...which means looking at it strewn about for days on end. Something like torture for me!!! I know I just have to tear into it or I will be stuck sitting on the edge of my bed with my laptop...no printer...no sewing machine...no ANYTHING!!! It's all packed up! And my grandaughters want sock monkeys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment