Friday, April 24, 2009

Missing Beautiful Blogland!!

OH, I have missed my blogland so much over the past week!!
I've been busy with so many family matters, I haven't had time to get near my computer to read my favorite blogs, let alone write one of my own. I haven't tweeted at all and managed to check my facebook page only once! This week is supposed to be no TV, No computer week, but I figure I've had my share of that over the past week
Finally things have settled down around here and all has been well for a few days. Mom is feeling better and we haven't haven't had the grandchildren since Monday so I decided to catch up a little and check my computer.
I'm hoping to check up on of my favorite blogs this morning before I have to skee-daddle again... it's as if I've made so many new friends and now I miss all of you ladies out there if I don't get to catch up with you all every day or so!!.
I'm leaving for a few days for Delaware for a weekend away with some of my best girlfriends this afternoon. We plan on doing some great tax free outlet shopping!! I'll try to get some good pics of my trip so I'll have a nice post for Tuesday (I have a Met Monday post I was planning for this Monday but couldn't get to).
Until then, I miss all my new blog friends and can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment