Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Joy of Being Nana

I get such joy just being Nana so I thought I’d share a little Nana Love with you all.

We’ve had a few birthdays and thank goodness I’ve finished the Sock Monkeys for the girls!

So here’s a peek at my Joy. 124

My little Krissy Bear’s 3rd birthday.  Is she not the sweetest thing!  Her Mom says there’s an evil twin in there somewhere…I don’t believe it for a second!

122

Well, maybe.  But Nana loves them both the same.

119

And what self respecting Papa wouldn’t wear the princess crown if his granddaughter asked him to.  He wore it for a good part of the day, as requested.  What a good Papa!

087

Meghan is so thrilled with her her Sock Monkey that Nana made for her.  Nana is filled with joy over this one.  Krissy was too busy being evil twin Krissy for a picture with her Sock Monkey.

058

Meghan is our little Fashionista.   Nana is diggin’ the headband.  Yes, my future crafter/artist/Fashion Diva  has what her Mom and Dad like to call “flair”.

056

Then there was J.J.’s birthday party at Outraghiss Pets.  There he is with Dad.  Nana is so proud…Gorgeous son, gorgeous grandson!

018 

J.J. was the first pet to be brought around for everyone to get a look at and pet if they liked.  Everyone loved this, including J.J.  More joy for Nana, thank you!

050

051

052

They all got to hold the 200lb snake!  Everyone but Meghan, that is, because she’s hiding behind Mom in the corner.  Nana was a bit nervous watching this herself.

649

Here’s a very rare photo. My grandson James.  I’m sure it will be worth tens of thousands in the future.  Notice the hand…trying to stop Nana from taking his picture.  Usually he succeeds in getting away. But this time Nana caught him on film, much to his dismay.  This one gives Nana much joy!

So, some Nana Love and Joy.

You can never have too much!

1 comment:

  1. So darling!

    Thank-you for visiting The Katillac Shack! I so appreciate all the wonderful and creative things you have done to help others!
    Please stop by often...I love having friends like you!

    ReplyDelete