Saturday, April 4, 2009

Inspired...Now Some Pictures Please

Just a quick post on how much I love the blogging community. I find such refreshing ideas and inspiration, not to mention some wonderful ladies out there.
I'm very new at all this blogging stuff, and I'm learning in baby steps. I've learned so much just from reading all of your wonderful posts. This whole process is having a very positive effect on me and my outlook on everything. Sort of seeing things with a fresh set of eyes.
Thanks to all of you inspiring ladies out there.
I hope to get better at this and baby steps is fine for now.
I'm still working on getting some decent pictures posted of my newly decorated "mini-master bedroom". I have taken quite a few photos and I now know how to post them, I guess I'm just thinking they're not good enough. I think I'll take a few more....lol...then I promise I'll post them.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by......
    i will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jessica, thanks for your kind comments, not sure if my last comment made it through! No store here, only on-line. But you can check out my blog, it's all NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up for me...I just love all your cool stuff.
    I have a quack medical device known as a Violet Ray Generator. It actually still works. From the early 1900's. Supposed to cure all your aches and pains. It was passed down froma an aunt...I loved it the minute I saw it. I guess that's why I like your things so much..they're all so unusual. I will continue to check out your blog and website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete