Sunday, February 22, 2009

Designing My Blog

The trial and error method of getting a nice layout for my new blog has been exhausting!!! Just when I think I'm fairly tech saavy I found I'm absolutely not!!! The templates seem easy enough but now I am totally lost in layout land. This one will do for now. I will get good at this. Determination and perserverance. There is so much to choose from out there and not quite surewhat I'm doing. It's fun to fiddle around with it but not fun when I'm stuck with something I don't like and can't figure out how to change it. I should probably ask someone who knows what they're doing for some help. What a concept!! Well...better get a little nap...got a lunch date with the girls today..Aaahhh...looking forward to some quality girl time!

No comments:

Post a Comment