Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MEET ROCKY



















My last post failed to mention another new family member...Rocky, our new Green Cheeked Conure. He's very cool. He loves his new home with us. He has taken up residence in my new office...which doesn't fair well for the decor, but he's happy with his ipod stereo system and bright light. He loooooves his music! If I don't sing and dance with him a little each day he gets quite upset!









Well, onto other business... I have so many ideas for projects for this fall and winter, but it always seems like... the best laid plans, you know.


So,I thought I'd get myself a little "TO DO" list going. I'm hoping if I get it written that maybe more of it will get done.


#1. Get my sewing alterations done.


#2. Give the downstairs Family Room a makeover.


#3. Spruce up the Laundry Room.


#4. Get rid of alot of unnecessary junk in my whole house!!


#5. Finish my quilt (yeah sure).


This is just a start. There's so much more but, I think I'll keep it short for now considering the last two things may never get done.


HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment