Monday, October 19, 2009

Back in Bloggyland Again!!!

Hello Bloggyland! I'm back! With a brand new granddaughter! This is Baby Allison Grace Stuart... isn't she spectacular! She was born on September 1st.

I had, for awhile, lost my zest for writing my blog and I've been out of touch with all the beautiful blogs out there. I think there were many things that caused me to drop out for awhile...a very busy summer among them... but I'd like to think I'll get back on track and start writing regularly again.

With Halloween approaching and all the pretty fall colors outside, I'm feeling a little inspired. I'm sure all the wonderful bloggy ladies have such wonderful posts ...I'll visit my favorites and hopefully be even more inspired to reconnect. I just got a new camera, too, so maybe I'll get better at this photography thing!?!?


It's supposed to be a very long and cold winter...plenty of time to spend on some crafty projects, taking photos, and blogging. Hope to see all my favs. Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment