Sunday, August 9, 2009

Been Gone Too Long!!!

So many things going on with my life. Mom's not well and getting worse. I pray...but I feel alot of pressure. I've let my blogging go along with f/b and twitter for so long I'm finding it hard to get back into it, so I decided to just write....anything that comes to mind for today. There have been some bright spots, like taking the grandkids on a vacation to the beach. I think that was the biggest help of breaking me out of my funk. I will post some pics as soon as I get them out of my camera and onto my pc. My daughter is remodeling her kitchen so we've been helping with that...guess I should be getting some before and after shots. That would make a great post. Anyway, I miss all my bloggy friends and hope to reconnect soon. My goal this week is to catch up on all of you wonderful ladies out there and reconnect. Miss all you lovely ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment